Friday, May 7, 2010

Redheads do it better

You know when people are in therapy and they finally have that 'break through' moment where certain things line up and just click into position in where they ended up in their lives? Well tonight I had one of those moments- just without paying for a therapist! I finally know where my desire for red flowly amazing hair has sprouted from. REGARDE:

#1 Ariel. That dumb twat who was so desperate to be anything other than what she was. Don't really understand her- no girl should have to change who they are completely to attract a man. BUT I do love her hair. AND THAT DRESS.
omg what I would/will do for that dress. Anyways I had a huge thing for Ariel back in the kiddo days- dolls, books, toys, etc. Super Ariel Groupie. And now all I can say is that I want her hair. Granted most of the time she was under the water where it gets all flow-y and what not, that lucky bitch.


#2 Jessica Rabbit. Holy hell. I saw Who Framed Roger Rabbit growing up and LOVED her- I would kill to be her, unfortunately I will never have the boobs to do it. Super sexy, super sassy, and super not-putting-up-with-your-shit. Thats what I'm talking about. If I can find the components (cheap) I will try to be her for halloween next year. Sickest.


Thanks for sharing my eureka moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment