Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Retail Therapy

Nothing makes a female happier than a new outfit or two (Actually thats a bold faced lie, but I'll take what I can get). Today I took myself out for a good time and picked up a few pieces and although, due a series of unfortunate and humiliating events where I ended up crying THREE (yes I'm pathetic) separate times today, have put the jam back in my donut.

Little military shirt in a navy with silver buttons. Tons of tabs and pockets and badass perfection. MINE

New editor pants- love these. Have a bunch of different pairs but the one I picked up today was much more lightweight and in real life looks a bit more like jeans. Classy, but also everyday wearable.

Tried these puppies on and lovvvvved how they looked, but the fabric was way too heavy for this warmer weather- they'd hang out in my closet till next fall most likely.

Also tried on this skirt but in a size too small so never got the entire feel for it. But from the pictures of it in black and white, I kind of want to go grab it up cause its so super sass.

SHABLAM

ZZZZING


Um. I know its 1:45 in the morning and the store is closed. But I will BREAK A WINDOW if I have to and get this button skirt. Mom, get bail ready.

1 comment:

  1. It must be the weather!! I saw my first official sandals today - balanced by open neck with lacy chain. And I sooo want to go to Target and hit the Liberty. I just know thats why we have hockey playoffs here this weekend - for Target dollars, right??
    as for the Bail, use the discover card thats what April and I plan :0(LMAO)

    ReplyDelete