Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wish I could live here....

I'm not sure why, but there are a TON of images that I've wanted to use as blog material but just haven't yet, saying that I am keeping them for a rainy day when I can't think of anything else to post. I was going through my folders and realized that almost ALL of it was my rainy day material. Which is pretty dumb when writing a blog, you really shouldn't hoard the good stuff for yourself.

Heres one of my all time favorite small spacing apartments: I would live here in a heartbeat! I absolutely love living in small quarters- if I had a house to myself I would probably go insane. I love trying to fit what I need in a small space and have it work functionally, and it seems that this apartment does just that. Plus it doesn't harm any by being ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.



I wish I had more images, or even some of the kitchen or bath. Hopefully one day I'll stumble across some more (these three were taken from three different websites on three different occasions. Needless to say I was dumb excited after finding each one!)

1 comment:

  1. its not too much unlike your room at my house, in theme of black borders and whatnot. If you were ever going to live in it again (not that I wish that on anyone) but the ceiling lamp is poor. okay, it sucks. otherwise I am totally loving it. and yes, we love the cozy. Remember my favorite room at Maple Grove ? the little study at the top of the stairs. Great views, small proportion wall paper and like a garret.love you, mommasaun.

    ReplyDelete