Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not really sure what to post today- so heres a whole boatload of random crap from my to sort file. All I've done today is put images into our program (now 145 pages long... fucker) and spent $175 on ink and paper. Hopefully it will all be placed before I go to bed and then I can just print in ze morning. Oh printing- you whore.... as my "you know when youre in interior design school when.." poster says: you can live without human contact, food or daylight, BUT IF YOU CAN'T PRINT, ITS CHAOS.

In case you need to know: all true. Not even close to a white lie. 100% verified by all ID students (except for Cookie, who I just learned today is in his 3rd attempt at FIT ID, finishing his 5th year total... why do they keep allowing him back!?)











No comments:

Post a Comment