Sunday, April 25, 2010

want my number?

Lynn- good lord! How difficult is it to post a series of images once a day? BAD GIRL! BAD!

Obviously I'm aware I'm flunking this blog. I will blame Cookie. Cookie has a cookie. Cookie is the most useless group member I have ever had in my life. Its hard enough working with other people since I have an insane work ethic, but having someone who we have to backtrack and do EVERYTHING that he is assigned over because he cannot a. pay attention b. follow instructions c. use common sense. A SINK FOR WATER FOR PERSONALIZATION. If youre confused about that statement- I'm twenty times as much because I KNOW WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY AND IT MAKES NO SENSE


AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHH










Here. Look at pretty business cards.... prettttyyyyyyy....










No comments:

Post a Comment