Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 4

A movie that makes you sad: Forrest Gump


Eugh. Forrest. You dumb bastard. Why do you have to take two hours, make me love the crap out of you, and then MAKE ME CRY!?!
WHHYYY FORREST WHY!?! (now in spanish... POR QUEEEE!?!??!)

This is one of two movies that is guaranteed to make me cry. The second: Patriot. Oh yes. Anyways the image I picked is the exact moment the waterworks start. I enjoy every second of this damn movie up until this point and then immediately when I lose all control do I wish I remembered how miserable I was the LAST time and avoided the entire thing completely. Idiot. Next time I'll just turn it off early.

Momma said they's my magic shoes. Mama said they would take me anywhere. 'Course Mama used to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment