Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a dervish.

You will all be ecstatic to know that I have FINALLY been able to sit down and sort my images. At the end of the semester I was over 650 images in my to sort folder, and after this morning I am now at 128. Granted I have now also created a "interiors to sort" folder which is at 174 so I might not be as far down as I thought I was, but HECK its an improvement!

I even went back into some folders that are getting out of control and put some new baby folders inside. Such as my celebrity and film folders. And what do ya know, I'm on a Brad Pitt kick today and currently am watching Meet Joe Black. He is a beautiful man and its a beautiful movie, however I somehow have no images from it in particular. Also, may I lightly touch upon his female counterpoint in this film: Claire Forlani. That gorgeous bitch, I hate her. And when I say hate, I really mean I am beyond jealous of her jawbone, cheekbones, eyebrows, eyes, and lips. And body. THAT WHORE I HATE HER.

Well crap lets get back to business, The Brad. The Manliness of Man. The rare blonde man that I am attracted to (dark and smoldery is usually how I roll). Therefore, VOILA! My gift to you all GAZE UPON HIM IN ALL HIS GLORY (whatsup tyler durden?)











No comments:

Post a Comment