Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quick introduction

After months of personal internal debating along with a large quantity of friends and family suggesting (and to some point violently demanding), I have decided to start a blog. And being utterly obsessed with interior design, of course the majority of it will be design based. So as my first ever post heres a quick rundown on what I drool over on a day-to-day basis.


Color. And pattern. And COLOR. GOOD LORD AND PATTERN. oh yeah the birds cool too.


Paris + View + A very well-organized, uncluttered desk= HEAVEN


STAIRS. I cannot stress my love for a well designed stair enough. nerd boner


Bookcases. and height. and grey. and concrete. and a touch of natural wood. and steel. and is that a loft I see?


If I don't stop now this could be a very long post and then I'd run out of things to yap about by the end of the week. And that my pets would be a very sad blog. Oh, and another thing, I most likely will be posting a lot of other things I find amongst the interwebs. Not all stunning like these beauties here. So be prepared- the internet is a dangerous place. Welcome to Killer Queen Design.


1 comment:

  1. Lynn --

    Glad to see you've taken the plunge with your design blog. A great opportunity to noodle around with your particular brand of design philosophy and show off projects.

    Best of luck with it!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete