Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emotions of Program Writing

...as interpreted by animals.
"Programming for the first project!? What a joke! That shit ain't hard!"

"Wait... you want me to do what?"

"Don't call on me... don't call on me... don't call on me"

First attempt at any part of it.

Giving everyone else's work the evil eye.

"I still don't know what the hell I'm looking at"

Coming to the realization that its much larger than you ever gave it credit for.

Long periods of time staring in the opposite direction, refusing to acknowledge its existence.

Trashing of everything that you've done so far.

Morning after an all nighter reworking all the crap you had just trashed.

This is my bitch face. My "get shit done" bitch face. Finish 95% of the project.

"Can I quit now? Seriously"

Fed. The. Fuck. UP.

Printing. Much like pulling teeth.



Then, finally, the glorious moment that you realize YOU DONT HAVE TO PROGRAM ANY LONGER!:
[FYI- the moment is the kitten. And heck, the dog can be the program. Bigger than I am]

No comments:

Post a Comment