Saturday, February 6, 2010

We Bring It In During the Day

The majority of the United States is in potential life-threatening danger. Seems like we are in the path of snowstorm armageddon with no possibility of survival.... or that's how all the news channels are treating it. Those of us who are actually from areas that get regular snow are all standing around with a quizzical look on our faces. I don't know about you, but I'm planning on going out in my bikini tomorrow and getting a tan while the weathers nice.

Anyways for those of you who don't get the blessing of snow on a regular basis, here are some particularly frosty images to get your toes numb. Drink it in!


I can just imagine sleeping through a blizzard in this bed... and looking out of these windows while it piles up:
I want this in my life. Want want want want want.
Worlds most beautiful bathroom. I have not stopped drooling over this image since I found it months and months ago... its getting rather slippery and gross over here.

One word: Perfection

1 comment:

  1. did I just notice an abundance of nooks? Not too many, just a generous dollop? makes me want to take a wall and nook-ify it just for the cozy factor. and that bed with drapes?? we used to do that with bunk beds in dorms... not as elegant, obviously, but still consider the two beds at John's house... they can be bunked and SOMETHING could result. LYA

    ReplyDelete